2021/22 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thrilled for the fella.
It was a sublime effort controlled beautifully into the corner of the net, at a time when the game desperately needed a goal. If he can sort out his consistency then he can still be an asset, but him volleying the ball into his own net and tripping over his own feet really can only be improved by himself.

Could watch that finish over and over. Centre half, on his weaker side, but absolutely unbelievable technique. There are top strikers who snatch at that

And the timing is crucial as well. If we don't get that goal in the first 20 of the second half, then we don't give ourselves time to go on and win.
Crucial, such an important goal - can’t be overstated. And to think there were “fans” speculating he missed the last couple games because he’s a coward and couldn’t handle the pressure. Embarrassing really.

What a touch and finish.

I'm hopeful that he'll be moving on in the summer, and what a way to say goodbye.

Great goal by the big chap. I've long advocated using him in a striking role. He likes to go forward.
Any role that's far away from our own penalty box at least.

I’d say it was right on time to be honest

If he wasn’t so bad during the season then we wouldn’t need him to be “ right on time” .
Just because these players turned around Palace in 45 mins. Please do not fall into the trap that they are now good enough for us, we have about 5 players in our entire squad that are worth keeping and he is not one of them

Dont you dare enjoy the fruits of his labour.

I can as I don't think I've said too many bad things about him! He just needs someone alongside him that enhance his attributes. If Mina wasn't made of glass those would do great things for us, as he is we need to find a quick and powerful CB who likes to boss things around and that will allow Keane to do his best work.

I can as I don't think I've said too many bad things about him! He just needs someone alongside him that enhance his attributes. If Mina wasn't made of glass those would do great things for us, as he is we need to find a quick and powerful CB who likes to boss things around and that will allow Keane to do his best work.
Nar, im not stupid, at times this season hes been horrific, but hes also had some very good games, happy to admit we need better if we want to go anywhere, but the same could be said for a huge amount of this squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.