2021/22 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remember when he told us Gabriel and Emerson would be world class.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Gabriel I actually still like. He and Godfrey cost about the same and I'd pick Gabriel right now.

Emerson I only watched at Palace but it was an all time bad performance both by him and Spurs. I'm not going to see the match tomorrow but I wouldn't feel good if I were someone who cared about Tottenham.

Best game i have witnessed from the Butchers boy was against the Cult at Satan's stable last season....May have been a case of sun,moon and planets aligning that day,them being on worse home form in living,no devils disciples to influence officials or us getting an early goal...He had been in good form for few months but sadly the Dear John facetime call from Gareth and his fragile confidence shattered it came to an end....

Made them weep while watching him play.

Its well known that we need a Right back and Right winger. We also need a left sided centre back and a central midfielder.

Benitez doesnt seem to fancy Holgate and he'd certainly not be a 'tactician' as hie profile suggests if he'd been impressed with Keane. Add in the Mina contract situation and we could definitely do with a first choice.
Keane is not my cup of tea, never has been and never will be, but I try to leave the criticism until after the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.