2021/22 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.

No.

Keane is awful but that goal is on Iwobi. In acres of space, no reason to not control a football there.
Keane shouldn't be passing to him. I wouldn't and I'm not even a Sunday league footballer. He's got the whole pitch in front of him, under no pressure and somehow makes the decision to pass to someone 8 yards away, barely any further up the pitch than him. Iwobi should not miscontrol it and it's his mistake, but that doesn't take away from it being the wrong pass either. Two mistakes.

Keane is also passing to the side of the pitch he's left exposed by stepping out.

In my 40 years as an Everton fan the only player I hate more than Michael Keane is Michael Keane
'Taking control' of that ball over Holgate to do his Beckenbauer impression leaving Antonio in space(his space) before giving a hospital pass to Iwobi who maybe could've done better but shouldn't have needed to. Good players don't do that
Then there's the stupid red, the best thing about being he won't be playing next match
What worries me most is that Managers don't give the armband to players they want to replace.
How does FL not see he is not captain material?!
He charms every new manager
We're stuck with this useless muppet forever :rant:

Status
Not open for further replies.