2021/22 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me that’s him done, his last act as a bottler is allowing himself to be subbed at 3-0 down for a 19 year old, he should have been kicking and screaming to get back out there and put it right, especially knowing by coming off you’re putting a kid in the firing line
Correct, for any of their faults could you imagine Coleman, Allan, Richarlison or the like slinking off quietly at half time?

1646689272559.png

Our struggles started when he signed and he's been a constant that's still costing us time n time again n will see us in the championship
I have said this for last 2 years. He is the first player I would have sold from this team of marshmallows. Complete soft marshmallow this lad. He typifies this squad. Useless and complete heartless. Has some false performances every 5 games like his teammates but it has never fooled me.
I would have sold him for 5 million. No joking. Holgate and jjk thrown in for free.

The real architect behind our demise.

He set us back a decade.

Keane Martina Schneiderlin Klaasen Bolasie Siggurdson Vlasic Rooney Sandro

Best part of 200 million there, all on massive wages.

He just absolutely screwed the entire club.

Well to be fair, the buck stops with Moshiri.

He‘s the one who sacked Martinez & hired that Cheese Head turd!

…..and Allardyce

…..and Silva.

…..and FSW

Moshiri is the problem.

Oh & the fat Quim who found him.

Well to be fair, the buck stops with Moshiri.

He‘s the one who sacked Martinez & hired that Cheese Head turd!

…..and Allardyce

…..and Silva.

…..and FSW

Moshiri is the problem.

Oh & the fat Quim who found him.
And it all leads back to Bill and his desire to get in that special kind of guy who would allow him to hang around.

Status
Not open for further replies.