2021/22 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t actually think he was that to blame on this one.

I don’t think he’s great, and he’s made plenty of howlers but this was more of a wrong time wrong place situation.

It’s a real shame as I thought he had a good game up to that point. You can see he’s so low on confidence.
His actual positioning for the initial cross was spot on and when the cross was first made he moved the weight of his body to the left foot which was the natural movement to enable him to cut out the cross… unfortunately a slight deflection moved the ball and there was no way he could reposition his weight that quickly … i personally am not placing any blame on him for that goal .. was just pure bad luck

His actual positioning for the initial cross was spot on and when the cross was first made he moved the weight of his body to the left foot which was the natural movement to enable him to cut out the cross… unfortunately a slight deflection moved the ball and there was no way he could reposition his weight that quickly … i personally am not placing any blame on him for that goal .. was just pure bad luck
Ditto. He also had a solid game overall.

I don’t actually think he was that to blame on this one.

I don’t think he’s great, and he’s made plenty of howlers but this was more of a wrong time wrong place situation.

It’s a real shame as I thought he had a good game up to that point. You can see he’s so low on confidence.
He’s ALWAYS flat footed. He often gets away with it, but if you defend the way he does you will always do things like that.

Thought he was really unlucky, he plants his foot to go forward just as the ball diverts. Not much he could do. Just our luck it diverts perfectly for the city scorer

He’d have to defy the laws of gravity to have changed direction that quickly
Defy the laws of gravity…hahaha.. He needs to move his right leg mun.

Watched it multiple times now and I can’t see anything other than a howler. The ball bobbles twice on the way over to him.

Defy the laws of gravity…hahaha.. He needs to move his right leg mun.

Watched it multiple times now and I can’t see anything other than a howler. The ball bobbles twice on the way over to him.
I suggest you watch again then and take notice of him shifting his body weight to intercept the initial cross before the deflection… fair play to you if you can adjust position that quickly though Neo x

I suggest you watch again then and take notice of him shifting his body weight to intercept the initial cross before the deflection… fair play to you if you can adjust position that quickly though Neo x
If you can’t adjust position that quickly I think you need to go to the doctors.

Status
Not open for further replies.