2021/22 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
No serious club would have let this go on as long as it has.

It was obvious within a couple of weeks of signing him that a mistake had been made, yet here he is, almost five years later, sitting on a pay rise.
If we do end up relegated - in no small part due to his repeated mistakes - I could see him as captain next season. Pickford will be gone and the bones will have been well and truly picked elsewhere in the squad.

On the basis of recent history, we would likely extend this numpties contract. A bleak prospect.

i've been thinking and Keane is, for me, our worst signing of the Moshiri era

totally shackles us to a deep block which kills attacking potency, gives away opportunity after opportunity to the opposition and has been here , without improvement for 5 years by now

it's no coincidence out best football in recent years came when Mina + Zouma were the go to CBs

Getting skinned in training today by a yellow dummy player.
A new low.

6470AAA6-AD58-4AFA-B0BF-B80E5A224337.jpeg

Keane looks most dangerous when he attempts one of his runs through midfield. Often supplying the attackers with the ball. The opposition look most dangerous when Keane is back in defence.

Solution: Put Michael Vincent Keane into the number 10 role and let him be the player he's destined to be.

Keane looks most dangerous when he attempts one of his runs through midfield. Often supplying the attackers with the ball. The opposition look most dangerous when Keane is back in defence.

Solution: Put Michael Vincent Keane into the number 10 role and let him be the player he's destined to be.

Problem is, he is too slow at getting back.

Status
Not open for further replies.