2020/21 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he’s so obviously terrified of Kane and Son to the point where it’s blatantly obvious by his body language then how’s he going to do in the magical scenario that we get Europe and he faces decent players (especially when you get the CL dropouts) on a weekly basis on a much bigger stage?

If he’s so obviously terrified of Kane and Son to the point where it’s blatantly obvious by his body language then how’s he going to do in the magical scenario that we get Europe and he faces decent players (especially when you get the CL dropouts) on a weekly basis on a much bigger stage?

Fortunately if we get Europe it’ll be the Europa Conference league so no CL dropouts and I think he’ll look alright against the forwards of Shamrock Rovers and IK Start.

Imagine him in a packed goodison in a European game. They would need to drain the pitch at half Time. Absolute wet blanket.

Fortunately if we get Europe it’ll be the Europa Conference league so no CL dropouts and I think he’ll look alright against the forwards of Shamrock Rovers and IK Start.
So I’m being genuine here, this kind of split Europa league thing is something I’ve seen written briefly and seen on footie manager but what actually is it??? lol

Already back to his old crap self recently, imagine how much worse he'll be when fans return.
Can't be going into next season with him as one of our top 3 central defenders
I’ve never seen the supposedly improvement in Keane this season, he’s still got the mistakes he had when he came from Burnley, he was poor all night versus Spurs, mistake after mistake, got away with them but not the two he put on a plate for Kane. Fans say he is a worrier, what’s he got to worry about, playing football? He should be on his knees six times a day thanking God for the life and money he’s got from playing a simple game, even though he’s not very good at it, not very good at all!!

He was having a good run of form prior to being left out of the England squad,his mindset could of been telling him that being left out while performing well and confidence suffers because of it.Rotation,injuries and changes of set up done him no favours either,always see him as a low block.edge of the box last ditch defender and not what we require to get to the next level but not the worst player to have in the squad as an option in certain games....

Re-watching the goals what an utter shambles his header was on that second goal.

One of the worst goals we've conceded in a while. Both going for the same ball and heading it off each other. An absolute mess from the 2 of them.

They just dont seem to play well together. They constantly keep going for the same ball and that will eventually lead to big mistakes. In fairness to Keane he shouted early that it was his ball and Holgate should have been well out of the way, but he still made a hash of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.