2019/20 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one was bigging Michael Keane up, ever.
No one with their eyesite working anyway
Yes they were though. Many many people were. To me, he always looked shaky. Never ever comfortable on the ball ( I used to read many on here saying what a good passer he was), and never ever good/ commanding in the air.
Something that I’ve also said many times is his lack of upper body strength. So easily brushed aside by any centre forward, no matter what their size or weight.

Michael Keane was a good centre half last season, playing alongside Zouma they looked solid. This season it hasnt happened, you can see that he is massively a confidence player and the confidence isnt there. I believe hes no where near as bad as people are making out, hes in rotten form but I still think theres a decent centre half there with the right partner. I know Im in the minority.

Michael Keane was a good centre half last season, playing alongside Zouma they looked solid. This season it hasnt happened, you can see that he is massively a confidence player and the confidence isnt there. I believe hes no where near as bad as people are making out, hes in rotten form but I still think theres a decent centre half there with the right partner. I know Im in the minority.
It was no harm having an Idrissa Gueye shielding too...

I couldn't believe how Michael Keane allowed himself to be bullied and knocked off the ball so easily by Vardy. Not sure if Ancelotti can improve him, help him regain his confidence or rediscover his mojo, or whatever, but it's not looking good for the lad. Not saying he doesn't try, but at times he looks like his heart is just not in it.
It will not be possible to improve any of those things. If you’re a top level defender you have a nose for sensing danger, and he just doesn’t have it I’m afraid.

Yes they were though. Many many people were. To me, he always looked shaky. Never ever comfortable on the ball ( I used to read many on here saying what a good passer he was), and never ever good/ commanding in the air.
Something that I’ve also said many times is his lack of upper body strength. So easily brushed aside by any centre forward, no matter what their size or weight.
carthorse

Status
Not open for further replies.