2019/20 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't believe how Michael Keane allowed himself to be bullied and knocked off the ball so easily by Vardy. Not sure if Ancelotti can improve him, help him regain his confidence or rediscover his mojo, or whatever, but it's not looking good for the lad. Not saying he doesn't try, but at times he looks like his heart is just not in it.

I couldn't believe how Michael Keane allowed himself to be bullied and knocked off the ball so easily by Vardy. Not sure if Ancelotti can improve him, help him regain his confidence or rediscover his mojo, or whatever, but it's not looking good for the lad. Not saying he doesn't try, but at times he looks like his heart is just not in it.

Only dyche can save him, I hope he comes in with an offer to take him back, at this point I'd accept about 5m!

I’ve been saying this for the past 12 months. Never rated him even when everyone was bugging him up last season. For a bloke that’s at least 6’3”, he never ever dominates, he has very little pace and rarely wins an aerial battle in the opposition penalty area. If he does, inevitably the header sails over the bar.
The other week I was in the Winslow pre match, watching some footage of a couple of proper centre half’s.....Watson and Mountfield. The difference between them and Keane/Mina is staggering.

Scared of treading on a toe now.

I’ve been saying this for the past 12 months. Never rated him even when everyone was bugging him up last season. For a bloke that’s at least 6’3”, he never ever dominates, he has very little pace and rarely wins an aerial battle in the opposition penalty area. If he does, inevitably the header sails over the bar.
The other week I was in the Winslow pre match, watching some footage of a couple of proper centre half’s.....Watson and Mountfield. The difference between them and Keane/Mina is staggering.

No one was bigging Michael Keane up, ever.
No one with their eyesite working anyway

I actually laughed at a pass he attempted last night and the ball went in the opposite direction of where is was meant to go.

I’m not someone that boos at the ground or slags the players and that but the dislike/anger I feel for and towards this lad just isn’t healthy .

Status
Not open for further replies.