2019/20 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been in work and missed the match but I can tell you exactly what Michael did without watching. get rid of the slow stiff fraudster.

Even his voice doesn't sound right ffs, absolute victum

Last edited:
not for me at all. would sell him the first change we got, has one good game then goes backwards the next game, just doesn't do the simple thing a centre half should do, he picked up a player for the second goal, then lost him by going towards the ball, if he had stayed on the player its his ball every time.
try not to have a player that winds me up in an Everton shirt, but this fella is getting there, can't believe there are not miles better defenders out there we can get.

That pass he played out of play when we had a chance to break, shocking!

This coupled with the back pass to Pickford when Vardy, in bright pink shirt, that everyone in the ground could see was lurking. Got away with one their.
I’ve belligerently thought he’d come good one day but he’s just a very average defender unfortunately. Times up.

Technically and lacks intelligence, only excuse would be carrying an injury which would most of the time, same for Mina as well, considering their schooling they are shockers...

We´ve all seen centre halves have shockers but I´ve never seen one get bullied like Keane does. He was losing challenges that were 70% in his favour last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.