2019/20 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who scouted him and what did they - weak slow no anticipation, gets done on every one on one, pretty much drops a rick every game - abysmal and we paid £30m when he only had one year left on his contract!

Is Keane able to read a game? Seems to make the mistakes time and time again.
He ball watches. Amazing how a premiership professional footballer ball watches to the extent he does. Origi came in behind him he didnt have to watch anyone else. He was watching the ball and origi moved 15 feet away from him. Laughable.I truly believe he is as high as a kite on weed 24/7.

Can this gobshite just stay goal side of your man we get taught this at 7/8 yrs old .Were do you start with this fella he has no awareness no leadership qualities no backbone his distribution is awful . He's like a football version of Harry enfield tim nice but dim

Can this gobshite just stay goal side of your man we get taught this at 7/8 yrs old .Were do you start with this fella he has no awareness no leadership qualities no backbone his distribution is awful . He's like a football version of Harry enfield tim nice but dim
And his spine is the same colour as Schneiderlin.

Who scouted him and what did they - weak slow no anticipation, gets done on every one on one, pretty much drops a rick every game - abysmal and we paid £30m when he only had one year left on his contract!

But he was a good defender in a low block, you know, the easiest situation possible for a centre half.

He ball watches. Amazing how a premiership professional footballer ball watches to the extent he does. Origi came in behind him he didnt have to watch anyone else. He was watching the ball and origi moved 15 feet away from him. Laughable.I truly believe he is as high as a kite on weed 24/7.

It's the lack of reaction, positioning and awareness that gets me. You would have Keane would have these attributes in droves for a £30m defender.

I don't even get what's happening here? It's like he has spotted his nan in the crowd or something!

Status
Not open for further replies.