2019/20 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.

I still don't understand why played him on the left where Mina and Holgate used to play there regularly :oops:
I can only guess that the reason he wasn't in the centre was because Mina was supposed to step into midfield when Everton were pushing forward, since Leicester only had one striker on the pitch.

Not that it actually happened, but that's the one explanation I can think of for leaving him exposed in the channel.

Looks mentally shot
tbf he's looked absolutely rubbish for about 85% of his time here.

It happens, he simply isn't good enough and found his level with the way Burnley set up.

That defending in the 1st half yesterday where he completely turned away from Perez was absolutely criminal.

Shocking on the ball, shocking off the ball, shocking one v one, lacks any kind of basic focus so doesn't react until its too late.

5/10m back for him would be a great deal for us.

I can only guess that the reason he wasn't in the centre was because Mina was supposed to step into midfield when Everton were pushing forward, since Leicester only had one striker on the pitch.

Not that it actually happened, but that's the one explanation I can think of for leaving him exposed in the channel.
My thought when I saw the formation was that they Silva wanted the one centre back we have with some pace (Holgate) to track Vardy when the long balls were being played down the middle and the defence had to turn and chase.

We all know Mikey turns like a truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.