2018/19 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Digne is a attacking full back and utilized as a attacking threat. There for he's more of a attacker then a defender even though he plays in a defensive position he's not really a defender. By all means if you want to check the defensive stats between them to see which "defender" main word being "defender" as in to defend then we can see who had a better season.

So no we can't put my post down as nonsense but we can put you down as knowing sod all about togger.
Hahahahaha I know sod all about togger because I assumed you meant defender when you said defender. Superb stuff. If you meant player doing defensive work you should have said, and I’ve said gana instead of digne, and called it nonsense again.

What you mean like when Liverpool came to Goodison needing to win to be champions and Keane took the pressure in his stride tackling Salah knowing full well what happens if he gets it wrong?

1 moment through a season. Counteract that with getting bullied at Millwall.

Harsh. He was one of our best players this season. People would pay through the nose for Zouma but there wasn’t much separating them at all.

He might not be the best around but for now he’s a very solid option and has proved his worth.

Agreed.

Wouldn't pay through the nose for Zouma either.

Hahahahaha I know sod all about togger because I assumed you meant defender when you said defender. Superb stuff. If you meant player doing defensive work you should have said, and I’ve said gana instead of digne, and called it nonsense again.

*sigh*...Cheers for totally proving my point friend.

I think I'll be moving on from this conversation now:coffee:

Hmm, were you backing Salah in that situation?
No mate, buying 20 odd consecutive Gwladys Street season tickets makes me a pretty certain Everton fan I think. Amazing that there are people out there who can genuinely think you're a Kopite and say you know nothing about football and are off your head just because you don't think Michael Keane was absolutely magnificent last season. I assume you two don't actually go to the games, because pretty much everyone who sits near me would probably say i'm being kind to him by saying he's decent.

I'll repeat, I think he had a pretty good season all told, better than the season before for sure. I always knew he was a decent centre half, and was happy when we signed him. He's got some pretty big weaknesses in his game though, and they were still evident plenty of times last year. I wouldn't have had him in our top 5 players last season personally, in a season where we underwhelming in the main. For that reason I can't agree that he was excellent or outstanding or head and shoulders better than player X,Y or Z.

You could just accept that as a difference of opinion, or you could throw around insults and accusations, it doesn't really bother me either way, but it'll help me decide who I should engage with and who I should just laugh at.

Every highlight reel of Keane is a last ditch tackle.

Look at his Burnley highlights.

He is completely devoid of the pace required at the top level of the prem/champions league football.

He lacks leadership, devoid of pace, distribution bank average. I personally think he was a horror buy and without a decent pacey partner this year will be the biggest reason we disappoint everyone on here.

He is completely devoid of the pace required at the top level of the prem/champions league football.

He lacks leadership, devoid of pace, distribution bank average. I personally think he was a horror buy and without a decent pacey partner this year will be the biggest reason we disappoint everyone on here.

Take it you missed most of last season when Keane was one of our more consistent players, and played his part in keeping clean sheets against Chelsea, United, Arsenal and your boys in the space of a few weeks

Haha what a post, Burnley highlights as well Haha who cares about them.
As for his tackle's you mean like the one the stoped Dakah winning the league at Goodison.....

Status
Not open for further replies.