2018/19 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.

.....definitely a different player with Zouma covering. Saying that, Jagielka survived thanks to having Zouma alongside.

I still think Mina/Zouma is the way to go but I fear Zouma will be a starter for Chelsea next season, another great piece of business by Brands bringing in exactly the type we needed.

.....definitely a different player with Zouma covering. Saying that, Jagielka survived thanks to having Zouma alongside.

I still think Mina/Zouma is the way to go but I fear Zouma will be a starter for Chelsea next season, another great piece of business by Brands bringing in exactly the type we needed.
Mina and Zouma have shown us nothing as a partnership though, Keane has shown he is our main center back, Mina covered for Zouma twice against Chelsea well, but even then Keane was the rock at the back.

Mina and Zouma have shown us nothing as a partnership though, Keane has shown he is our main center back, Mina covered for Zouma twice against Chelsea well, but even then Keane was the rock at the back.

....possibly but I don’t think Mina/Zouma has had much of an opportunity this season. I think they might have started 2 games and we were unbeaten (drew one, won one) but I might have that wrong.

Keane has done well, but I think Zouma was brought in with a view to playing alongside Mina. Shame Mina has had a stop/start season.

....possibly but I don’t think Mina/Zouma has had much of an opportunity this season. I think they might have started 2 games and we were unbeaten (drew one, won one) but I might have that wrong.

Keane has done well, but I think Zouma was brought in with a view to playing alongside Mina. Shame Mina has had a stop/start season.
See I also think he was brought for that reason, but even during our worst spell I credited Silva with playing our best players and not just wanting to play his buys.
Thing is Silva had plenty of chances to bench Keane and didn't, I think that showed how he was doing the job he was asked well, even if the results didn't always come out.

Anyone watch the feature with him and lingard. One of the most nauseating piece of staged nonsense that sky sports have ever done.

Not Keane's fault or anything. But the way it was set up for him to reminisce fondly over his United youth days and then have lingard whip out pictures of lingard scoring against him. Looked like Keane took it all in good faith but my god it shows the sky bias towards United. I bet they won't set it up next year with Keane having pictures of united getting spanked.

Anyone watch the feature with him and lingard. One of the most nauseating piece of staged nonsense that sky sports have ever done.

Not Keane's fault or anything. But the way it was set up for him to reminisce fondly over his United youth days and then have lingard whip out pictures of lingard scoring against him. Looked like Keane took it all in good faith but my god it shows the sky bias towards United. I bet they won't set it up next year with Keane having pictures of united getting spanked.

If anyone wants to throw up oxoxoxoxox

Status
Not open for further replies.