2018/19 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Montenegro are ranked 46th in the world, yet we have people talking as if they’re Kazakhstan-level minnows.
Fair point that.

Commentator said that was their heaviest ever competitive defeat last night.

Englands last 2 games with them were 1-1 & 2-2 ( Rooney sent off).

Not sure where Kazakstan rank tbh.

Fair point that.

Commentator said that was their heaviest ever competitive defeat last night.

Englands last 2 games with them were 1-1 & 2-2 ( Rooney sent off).

Not sure where Kazakstan rank tbh.

Above the likes of Russia, Norway, Hungary and the great Mo Salah’s Egypt, they’re not bottom feeders and a lot of their players play in top leagues. They were of course without Jovetic though. Kazakhstan are ranked 117th, below Bahrain, Haiti and Palestine.

Above the likes of Russia, Norway, Hungary and the great Mo Salah’s Egypt, they’re not bottom feeders and a lot of their players play in top leagues. They were of course without Jovetic though. Kazakhstan are ranked 117th, below Bahrain, Haiti and Palestine.
A lot of their players might play in top leagues, but probably worth noting that last night's strikers are not among them. Unless Maccabi Netanya and Incheon United are the new superpowers of world football. He had a decent game last night, as he's well capable of doing, but I don't think it's unfair to point out that it hardly tells us anything we didn't already know.

A lot of their players might play in top leagues, but probably worth noting that last night's strikers are not among them. Unless Maccabi Netanya and Incheon United are the new superpowers of world football. He had a decent game last night, as he's well capable of doing, but I don't think it's unfair to point out that it hardly tells us anything we didn't already know.

People aren’t saying that, they’re saying “ITZ ONLY MONTYNEGRO” as if you can’t judge a player’s performance against them because they’re too lowly.

Can't believe the famous EFC provide one fifth of the England national team. Key'No looks alright against the poor opposition we've faced recently, was unlucky with the megs last night though, but more than made up for it.

People aren’t saying that, they’re saying “ITZ ONLY MONTYNEGRO” as if you can’t judge a player’s performance against them because they’re too lowly.
From what I saw the 'it's only Montenegro' line was in response to somebody effectively saying Keane had proved people wrong by having a good game against them. I thought it was fair enough to say well he hasn't really, because he's had good games against better teams than that, but maybe I missed some other posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.