2018/19 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Keane, Zouma and Mina will be very good, if not this season, then next. I’ve just finished watching the LFC/ManCity game, and I can’t help but wonder where we would be if we had picked up VanDyck from Celtic when he was available for a song, and we had managed to hold on to John Stones. This match was the most dominant game by opposing CBs that I’ve seen this season. What could’ve been.
Yes your right,and if only we could have found an anti ageing potion for Dixie,lifes a bitch sometimes.

He's garbage, just get rid. He's slow in everything. All he can do is head the ball.

why get rid of?

I would love to keep him in the squad as part of the rotation. The trio of Zouma, Mina, and Keane sounds really good to me.

Zouma and Mina are simply better than Keane, though. He should be the alternate choice with Zouma and Mina in the starting XI

the debate over whether he should start will be settled soon, as Keane was the player snorting coke in the nightclub (as head lined on bbc sport). Ban coming his way when the details break.

the debate over whether he should start will be settled soon, as Keane was the player snorting coke in the nightclub (as head lined on bbc sport). Ban coming his way when the details break.

If it was Keane, then surely he would have been dropped by Silva? especially considering in reports it says that the manager was at the night club with the players, and he went on one, bungling said player into a taxi when he realised said player had been snorting coke.

Status
Not open for further replies.