2018/19 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
100%. Every single post is negative. Its like a Russian bot but from 'somewhere else' :eek:

I have him on ignore, but take him off for match days, as I find that his frothing at the mouth ramblings are quite amusing.

Heaven help Silva if he finds out where he lives though lol

Last edited:

Can’t believe the praise this bloke is getting. Yes, he made 2 or 3 great last ditch challenges, but he was the cause of so many of our hairy moments.

Needs to be punted before next season.
Can't believe you mean what you said. He had a very good game against top opposition.

Don't like the lad but was very good today. Still to slow though

He has the worst positional sense of any centre half I’ve ever seen. First half he allowed a ball to bounce, then jumped early for the 2nd bounce. Never seen a centre half do that. Another occasion he headed it half backwards, straight into Salah.

Physically he’s an utter fanny.

If we start next season with him in the side, we’re doomed to another disappointment. He’s utter gash.

He has the worst positional sense of any centre half I’ve ever seen. First half he allowed a ball to bounce, then jumped early for the 2nd bounce. Never seen a centre half do that. Another occasion he headed it half backwards, straight into Salah.

Physically he’s an utter fanny.

If we start next season with him in the side, we’re doomed to another disappointment. He’s utter gash.

Give it a rest. He played very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.