2018/19 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to give Bill credit here, last season could have broken the lad. Well done Bill on stepping in and looking after the lad we are all seeing the rewards now.

You have to give Bill credit here, last season could have broken the lad. Well done Bill on stepping in and looking after the lad we are all seeing the rewards now.

Bills probably thinking hang on we paid 20 odd mill for this lad I don't want to lose money, i'll blag to him that he's sound

Of this i have no doubt, which is why its a good thing he hung on until the right man came along at the right time to take us forward, he easily could of got hoodwinked by a shyster but he made sure he did the right thing playing the long game
I got pelters for this a little while ago when I had the audacity to thank Bill for all his hard work.

https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/dear-bill.97701/

And people wonder why some label us as ‘bitter’.

I'm glad he's coming good this season.
Least successful chairman in our history, no trophies under his ‘leadership’, multiple failed ground moves, complete commercial failure, constant lies to the fans. Thanks, Bill!!
Peter Johnson was absolute gash though. Even if we did win a trophy under him. He's also the reason why Royle left, so screw him.

I'm glad he's coming good this season.

Peter Johnson was absolute gash though. Even if we did win a trophy under him. He's also the reason why Royle left, so screw him.
Very true, but with Bill i think it's more a case of if he is the great Evertonian he claims, he could have stepped aside before Mosh joined up. It's always just seemed like he is very reluctant to give up the train set, i reckon he is still just hanging around to make sure he gets his name on a stand at BMD if it ever gets built. He did save us from PJ though and he was a muppet, so thumbs up to Bill for that.

Very true, but with Bill i think it's more a case of if he is the great Evertonian he claims, he could have stepped aside before Mosh joined up. It's always just seemed like he is very reluctant to give up the train set, i reckon he is still just hanging around to make sure he gets his name on a stand at BMD if it ever gets built. He did save us from PJ though and he was a muppet, so thumbs up to Bill for that.

Rhubarb, he is not the only one. Look at the thousands who have been going for decades now, are they not great Evertonians. What makes him think he is "THE".
He sits up there, does not have to pay unlike the thousands who have to put their hand in their pocket.

Message to Bill come on down and sit with the real fans.

Sorry folks I know it is the MK thread but I could not resist making a comment.

As for MK, he is doing well now under a better manager and having good support next to him on the field.

Rhubarb, he is not the only one. Look at the thousands who have been going for decades now, are they not great Evertonians. What makes him think he is "THE".
He sits up there, does not have to pay unlike the thousands who have to put their hand in their pocket.

Message to Bill come on down and sit with the real fans.

Sorry folks I know it is the MK thread but I could not resist making a comment.

As for MK, he is doing well now under a better manager and having good support next to him on the field.
He is a bit slow, but he has improved so much against what he was last season, he's doing well so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.