Message of motivation to the team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Orly, you setting me up here buddy... Oh well I remain optimistic...

We must believe things will change & therefore I remain positive for our future with Ancelotti at the helm...

It will take time : The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step...

Belief. : Even the darkest night will end & the sun will rise...

Magical x

To foster a fighting spirit and camaraderie, I'd do a bunch of team building exercises, like have each team member tell two truths and a lie, and see if the other team members can tell the lie. I'd also have them do a scavenger hunt down near the docks in groups of 5. I'd also have them go camping in northern Finland with no provisions, and while there, they'd have to eat roasted elk pizzle and turdlinberries; they'd also have a contest to see who could most legibly pee Klopp's name in the snow without using their hands. Then, I'd bring them home and I'd send just about every one of them except Richarlson and DCL on free transfer to Tranmere. I'd keep Gomes around for marketing purposes.

I wouldn’t say anything to most of them, I would single out Sigurdsson make him rewatch that Derby and ask him explain why he only touch it 17 times.

If you see somebody in a royal blue shirt on the pitch at Goodison, then try to kick that round thing somewhere near him.
That big net at the opposite end to our useless goalkeeper is where you should try to put that round thing if you get half a chance.
Finally, if the other team have that round thing, do your very best to get it off them.
If all of this fails, then take up curling or basket weaving or, better still, play international football for Iceland.

he which hath no stomach to this fight,
Let him depart; his passport shall be made
And crowns for convoy put into his purse:
We would not die in that man’s company
That fears his fellowship to die with us.
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne’er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition:
And gentlemen in England now a-bed
Shall think themselves accursed they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us upon Saint Crispin’s day.

From Henry V, Act IV, Scene III

Single out a scapegoat and put their head on a spike at finch farm, then tell them that's the punishment for playing gash. Call me old fashioned but I think it might work.

You’re all beautiful remember to self care, don’t worry if you don’t feel it huns you’ll come back stronger the next week. It’s all about the taking part, the park end are haters don’t listen to them boos mwah x

Status
Not open for further replies.