Message of motivation to the team

Status
Not open for further replies.

When the rs media...which is mostly all of it...do their 'Where will everyone finish this season' piece it will be interesting to see what number we come in at

I'd just show them the last pay slip I had as head of the largest department in a top secondary school - never any bonus or performance incentives- the best was taken for granted and never got a mention, any drop in performance was pilloried by a gang if rottweilers called ofsted.

The worst of these clowns get in a week what I spent a year earning while building future lives.

These lads need some perspective.
Along the lines of payslips.

Get them to open theirs, look at the deductions, divide by 2 and inform them that this is what a nurse makes in a year.

Some of them could divide it by 4.

I'd just show them the last pay slip I had as head of the largest department in a top secondary school - never any bonus or performance incentives- the best was taken for granted and never got a mention, any drop in performance was pilloried by a gang if rottweilers called ofsted.

The worst of these clowns get in a week what I spent a year earning while building future lives.

These lads need some perspective.
Good post chrismpw, what these players need to to show is some integrity, intellectual honesty the difference between right and wrong, the way they pick up their I’ll earned money just can’t be right but they continue to do it without any thought or conscience to their actions. The quicker most of their careers are finished at Everton the better.

I would explain to them that I am a 62 year old man, tired & weary from caring for a father whose mind is being lost to dementia. This man who doesnt recognise most of his kids anymore, who often asks where he is, can still tell you in minute detail, stories of all the Everton games he has attended in his life, still asks me almost hourly, when the football is coming back.
So when it does, give him a few more memories eh? Don’t let his last years be spent hating The only love of his life that is still clear in his memory.

The I would leave and go back home to him, knowing full well that for the most of them at least, I had just wasted an hour of my life!

The only way you’ll get a tune out of this team of rodents is to offer them a bonus for every win, you’ll soon see proper effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.