Merry Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzy

Player Valuation: £70m
Come on everyone, let's all wish Danny and the mods Merry Christmas and thanks for all their hard work throughout the year in keeping the site going.

Personally I spend far too much time on here but I find it a constant source of information, funny stories and support.

Thanks guys and have a brilliant Christmas.

Come on everyone, let's all wish Danny and the mods Merry Christmas and thanks for all their hard work throughout the year in keeping the site going.

Personally I spend far too much time on here but I find it a constant source of information, funny stories and support.

Thanks guys and have a brilliant Christmas.
Merry Christmas and thanks to Danny and the GOT team for their hard work and for giving us this community. It is much appreciated.

And the same to you mate. I find your contributions to be very thoughtful and interesting to read and ponder over. It adds to the discussion and the sense of community here.

Merry Christmas to all blues. Let's hope for a better Everton in 2024 on and off the pitch.

Merry Christmas and thanks to Danny and the GOT team for their hard work and for giving us this community. It is much appreciated.

And the same to you mate. I find your contributions to be very thoughtful and interesting to read and ponder over. It adds to the discussion and the sense of community here.

Merry Christmas to all blues. Let's hope for a better Everton in 2024 on and off the pitch.
Thanks mate , very kind.

As I think you are aware we seem to share similar views on all things Everton.

Hope you and your family have a great Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.