Merry Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back when the world started turning upside down I didn't log on here for a couple of days, consumed with news about case rates, filling up hospitals and emptying shelves, for a moment a football forum, in fact football itself seemed inconsequential, a triviality laid bare in the mounting realisation of the vulnerability of our world.

But I did come back, and my family were waiting, because that's what families do.
And when we were all isolated from the people and things we loved I understood how wrong I'd been, and how essential GOT would be in helping us all through this, and I've laughed and liked and argued more than ever. I'll never take this place for granted again, but there's a lot of things on that list ain't there.

It looks like there's an end in sight, and Im looking forward to the day when I can catch up with some of you again for reals, and maybe actually meet some of you for the first time too, and we can finally express that love.....

c2cc74be5836e49018d7b5483615ac01_crop_exact.png

Merry jingles everyone, and very best wishes to you and your families.

Love all y'all. xx

Merry Xmas to all you dirty buggers out there in GOT land!

I hope you all got some awesome pressies.

If you're stuck at home and can't go out to celebrate with your families and you're sick of singing the same old boring Xmas carols, here's a new one you can try out with the missus and kids while sipping on some hot chocolate and sitting around the fire place ;):

I wrote more of a downbeat post, in this thread yesterday evening, but i woke up at around 9 am, feeling in much better form. It's Christmas morning this covid 19 thing, has destroyed the year, but i sure as hell ain't going to let it destroy Christmas day. So if there's anyone else feeling down, let's just try and leave it all behind us, and enjoy the day as much as we can.

The result against United was also a pre Christmas downer, but league wise we are in a great position, and we still have an Fa Cup to prepare for. So while we reflect on what has been a terrible year, i think between the vaccine and an improving Everton, we can look forward to a happier 2021.Happy Christmas again folks, better and happier times are around the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.