Transfer Rumour McGeady Completes Loan Move

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad day for all Irish Blues. We never game him a chance to shine here. He will be missed.

aiden-mcgeady-ireland-geo-014.jpg
So you don't rate Barkley as anything more than an exciting prospect and you think McGeady wasn't given a chance to shine? That is a top 24 hours work.

I genuinely thought he would do a lot better for us but with all the circumstances involved - form, injuries, lack of game time - it just wasn't going to work out.
Wish him luck and hopefully he will find somewhere permanent in the summer.

He's obviously not good enough but by all accounts he's kept his head down and kept training. Good luck to him.

So you don't rate Barkley as anything more than an exciting prospect and you think McGeady wasn't given a chance to shine? That is a top 24 hours work.

Do keep up mate.

I do rate Barkley as a good, even very good player. I just don't think he's at the level many on here do. I'm frustrated by his decision making. I don't think he'll live up to his potential.

I don't think McGeady was ever given a run of games to show what he can do. Am I wrong? Did he get that run?

It's a good move for McGeady as he should do well at that level, and players at that level fetch a decent fee these days.. Win-win for everyone when we sell him for a few mil in the summer.

Hmm. I'm not convinced by th account mate. Not at all.

I think the last thing he got nailed on was Del the first time?

Hasn't got much badly wrong though he seems to get the details right but some deals just don't go through.

It's a good move for McGeady as he should do well at that level, and players at that level fetch a decent fee these days.. Win-win for everyone when we sell him for a few mil in the summer.

I think the last thing he got nailed on was Del the first time?

Hasn't got much badly wrong though he seems to get the details right but some deals just don't go through.

That and they're a bunch of arrogant bells.

I stand by my opinion that Barkley won't kick on past the "lad's got great potential".

Yes he can glide past the opposition but too often nothing comes of it. That's my issue.

Do keep up mate.

I do rate Barkley as a good, even very good player. I just don't think he's at the level many on here do. I'm frustrated by his decision making. I don't think he'll live up to his potential.

I don't think McGeady was ever given a run of games to show what he can do. Am I wrong? Did he get that run?

You can see how it's hard to keep up when you said you were standing by your opinion which you've since changed in the last 28 hours!

I saw enough of McGeady to make my mind up tbh. I got very excited after his goal against Leicester and a few wicked crosses but there was never any consistency.

Status
Not open for further replies.