Transfer Rumour Maximillian James Aarons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone watch the Norwich game. I can’t be arsed.
I remember the heady days of you watching 2nd division Mozambican games at 3am in morning just to catch glimpse of a player over there who apparently had a decent turn of pace and a did a Cruyff every now and then.

Feel you may be losing your touch,if you start asking people to watch games for you I feel your time on this forum may be over.... RIP

I remember the heady days of you watching 2nd division Mozambican games at 3am in morning just to catch glimpse of a player over there who apparently had a decent turn of pace and a did a Cruyff every now and then.

Feel you may be losing your touch,if you start asking people to watch games for you I feel your time on this forum may be over.... RIP

Haha I think I’ve somehow watched too much football in 2020 and now I’m getting sick of it. I’m only watching like 3 games per week now which is a bit nutty for me.

Didn't realise he was as young as 21. All these footballers born in the 21st century starting to make me feel pretty old!

I don't have strong feeling either way on this but it's one of our most important positions this summer. If we can get our target in early then that's always a positive. Aarons is very much a long term investment too so hopefully he will continue to improve as a player.

Probably be confirmed as soon as the Championship season is finished, barring any late bids from Spurs. Looks a smart signing as he has the attributes to play the wing back role as well.

Thought the rumour was he didn't want to come up North?

4A781069-0714-4157-A453-47F0BADF2A6E.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.