Transfer Rumour Maximillian James Aarons

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can ask for whatever they like but we won't be paying it. Didn't they want £30m for Godders?
When they were relegated And needed to sell. The price came down when there was only us negotiating.

They don’t need to sell this time. why would they lower their price?

When they were relegated And needed to sell. The price came down when there was only us negotiating.

They don’t need to sell this time. why would they lower their price?
Because Aarons might fancy spending more than one season in the PL and tell Delia that
Because they are a selling club and openly admit to it
I am hopeful that they either
Wont sell
Look for too much money
And we turn our attention elsewhere

If Aarons is the best Brands can come up with then we might as well let him go, Any random Joe Bloggs could point this fella out ffs.
I'm a fan of Brands but this is just pure laziness, We're going after another player in the English market who is gonna cost a pretty penny.

If Aarons is the best Brands can come up with then we might as well let him go, Any random Joe Bloggs could point this fella out ffs.
I'm a fan of Brands but this is just pure laziness, We're going after another player in the English market who is gonna cost a pretty penny.
If he's good enough why does it matter? Keeps the English quota up, has potential to be our right back for 8/9 years, its not lazy if he excels its good business

admittedly haven't seen that much of him but i remember all the big boys were linked not so long ago. £30m for a young English player who could potentially be our starting right back for the next 8-10 years makes sense.

admittedly haven't seen that much of him but i remember all the big boys were linked not so long ago. £30m for a young English player who could potentially be our starting right back for the next 8-10 years makes sense.
He kept being linked to Bayern and then one of the reasonably well connected German writers had an article that said something along the lines of Bayern was laughing at the suggestion

We're in such bad need of an actual rightback, that isn't either a CB out of position or 50 years old, that it doesn't feel right to even try to find reasons to disqualify Aarons as a candidate.

I’d be very pleased with Aarons. They need to sell, they’ve made that clear, so it is a matter of haggling. They can throw Buendía in too whilst were there given we have almost zero creativity.

He's only missed 1 of their 41 league fixtures this season. We'd soon knock that sort of consistency out of him.
i can only assume our squad initiations are like those Gang Initiations you see on Netflix documentaries. You know the sort where you have to last 5 minutes being battered by the rest of the gang with bats and chains and if you show pain or flinch you're out.

Status
Not open for further replies.