• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Feel a bit of an idiot here asking this basic question, but I'm hoping I'll get a more easily understandable answer than the OS.
How do you apply for tickets that go on general sale? Is it by phoning up the box office or do you apply online? I'm taking it that the club's season ticket resale platform is not in use yet?

Feel a bit of an idiot here asking this basic question, but I'm hoping I'll get a more easily understandable answer than the OS.
How do you apply for tickets that go on general sale? Is it by phoning up the box office or do you apply online? I'm taking it that the club's season ticket resale platform is not in use yet?

As long as you’ve got an account you should be fine to do so online.

For high profile games (Liverpool, United) you need a booking history, to be allowed (if it reaches that).

The resale platform was unavailable for the Southampton game, but should be about for Burnley.

You can also phone up, but I think online is best practice as you can actually choose your seats.

You'll have more choice and get first dibs if you're an official member (£35). Worth it if you're considering a couple of matches. Having said that, there were loads of seats free at the back of MS2 even though it was supposed to be sold out. As Barneygrumble says, create an account first then you can pick which section of the ground you want. The available seats will be little green dots. Then try to judge where the pillars are so that you're not too obstructed as most of the general sale tickets are. Click on the seat(s) you want and they go into your basket. Think you have 30 mins to complete the transaction before they're up for grabs again. The ticket will be sent as a PDF.

After 1 for ManUre away - feels like an age off but no chance for Leeds/Brighton.
Also if anyone is after ticket for Gwladys I will have my season ticket going spare for a few after an op in Oct/Nov so as long as can work out how to send to someone through this Everton exchange I’d be happy to oblige rather than have the seat spare (literally none of my mates are Blues - peril of being a Wool with a Scouse Dad)

Leeds sold out in 15 minutes. Must be a record. Very odd though as the way they were advertised suggested that there would be at least SOME tickets available for 14+ credits tomorrow

Everton advertising there was a ticket for everyone on 14+ then subject to availability on below says everything you need to know about the way the club uses tickets.

Lads with high credits aren't the issue when the club takes hundreds for TikTok sensations and players aunties dog.

Got mine anyway UTFT

Wow, so we must have nearly 3000 on 18+?
Well no doubt a few of our allocation would have been kept "in house" and gone to players family / friends etc, which is fair enough, but in that case the club should have made it clear that it could possibly sell out at 18+, instead of the 14/10+ it was advertised at. I reckon there will be a few people on 18+ who have missed out as they were assuming they would be available until at least the criteria dropped to 14+ tomorrow