• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Try stubhub mate and use the link in GrandOldTeam's post at the top of this page so the site gets a bit of commission.

Yea it's always a decent shout. But as someone who would have used it previously, it's not as good value this year and there seems to be a lot more, shall we say, profiteering, going on this season from blues....

That said there can still be a bargain occasionally and I'll be keeping an eye out for my next trip to the Southampton game.

Stubhub is beyond ridiculous. £38 tickets in there being sold for a £100 or £125. Are they in partnership with Everton? If so the club should do something about it.

It's far worse than last year I've noticed. It seems some ST holders are looking to just sell off their tickets and double their money

I guess it's the perils of the open market...I've picked up £15 tickets in the few days before a game but if you want 2 seats any game in advance of a month your looking at £100+ a pop. It's poor form but when it's anonymous who's going to be a hero and list their seats at face value especially for in demand games...

I'd much rather see Everton run the system Chelsea does, where they have a ticket exchange program open to members (STH's and their equivalent of foreverton members). Games are at a fixed price, which is the equivalent recovery cost of the game for a STH plus a small admin fee. I guess we take the easy/cheap option and outsource it to StubHub who obviously aren't keen on a low capped price since they usually work on a commission %.

I don't really blame Stubhub or Everton but the fans who do that are real lowlifes. Everton need to get onto this before we go the docks, or you will have people buying season tickets there and sticking every game on Stubhub, over the course of the season if they sold most of the games you could double your money if you were scummy enough.

I don't really blame Stubhub or Everton but the fans who do that are real lowlifes. Everton need to get onto this before we go the docks, or you will have people buying season tickets there and sticking every game on Stubhub, over the course of the season if they sold most of the games you could double your money if you were scummy enough.

If you give someone the opportunity to make easy money legally ie by buying an extra season ticket and/or selling their own on stubhub for profit via a few mouse clicks, people WILL do it. They have the right to do it whether you think they are scummy or not they don't care.
It is the club that are allowing this that never should in the first place. I also don't think it's right that someone should get a ticket dirt cheap when I've paid my full season ticket price. Should be a fixed return price managed by the club and that's it.

I know lads who have banged liverpool, man utd, city games on stubhub for over the odds, as they've had changes in there personal circumstances in the last few years and without getting that bit of extra cash maybe might not be able to get there season ticket next year. There's guys who abuse it of course, but then all the lads we sit with if someone can't make a game their ticket is offered free to any of the lads or mates we know. Sometimes it'll be a mate who has been on the bones of his arse who'll get to watch a game and have a bit of a day out. Everyone gets the booze in as well and when circumstances change as they do you'll see that same fella helping another blue out. Seen blues on here tell lads there about to list 99p tickets and good on them, maybe it gives someone who's had a hard time an afternoon of respite, well done.
There's reasons why people do things, and sometimes not everything is as black and white as it seems.