• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Stub hub offer 100% guarentee, but they won't appear in there for a couple of weeks once Evertonians have brought theirs then decide to turn a profit. If imagine they'll be a few floating about given people can't get home unless they drive or get a coach.

This website also but I'm not sure how legit it is

https://www.1st4footballtickets.com/events/fa-cup-semi-final-1-tickets-fa-cup.html

Although the reviews aren't great I couldn't find one that said the tickets were fake/didn't show up. Biggest complaint is price and that seats were not is the exact section stated

Cheers mate, appreciate your help

TBH my biggest fear is i get the tickets pay the cash and then he reports them as lost/stolen then club Wembley re issue his cancel the one I have then I don't find out until I get to the turnstile. But for £240 it could be worth the risk.

On the pay pal issue what protection does that offer me?

I think it's one of those where you just use your judgement. I've bought loads of gig tickets for sold out events from places like that, Twitter especially. It's a gut instinct judgement call really - if they seem in any way professional about it can it but if they seem as awkward and genuine as you are about the situation it'll probably be fine.

Twitter is a great place to do it by the way, you can check their post history and if they have a fake profile or account it's probably a scam, but if they have a decent amount of followers and a natural looking history they won't scam you from an account like that.
I think quite a few of us might have to go down this road especially if we get to the final

Also if it really came down to it id take a risk on that 1st4 site but only for the final. I'd pay good money to see us lift s trophy but after I got club Wembley for 2012 I wouldn't for a semi final

It was easy for 2012 as there was a loophole that let us sign up for club wenbley's resale service without needing to be a full member. That loophole is now closed

I think it's one of those where you just use your judgement. I've bought loads of gig tickets for sold out events from places like that, Twitter especially. It's a gut instinct judgement call really - if they seem in any way professional about it can it but if they seem as awkward and genuine as you are about the situation it'll probably be fine.

Twitter is a great place to do it by the way, you can check their post history and if they have a fake profile or account it's probably a scam, but if they have a decent amount of followers and a natural looking history they won't scam you from an account like that.
I think quite a few of us might have to go down this road especially if we get to the final
I knocked it on the head. It was too cheap. I'll have to think of a different angle.

Also if it really came down to it id take a risk on that 1st4 site but only for the final. I'd pay good money to see us lift s trophy but after I got club Wembley for 2012 I wouldn't for a semi final

It was easy for 2012 as there was a loophole that let us sign up for club wenbley's resale service without needing to be a full member. That loophole is now closed
I did the same paid about 179 or 219 for the LFC game, then a mate of mine who was a scout at Everton was drawn into the clubs own ticket lottery and got a ticket for £30 he was a UTD fan so I had that aswell. He doesn't work there anymore. And club Wembley is gone so it's harder now, club Wembley still do the resale thing but only to fellow members which makes no sense, as how many of them are gonna need more tickets when they already have their own.

I did the same paid about 179 or 219 for the LFC game, then a mate of mine who was a scout at Everton was drawn into the clubs own ticket lottery and got a ticket for £30 he was a UTD fan so I had that aswell. He doesn't work there anymore. And club Wembley is gone so it's harder now, club Wembley still do the resale thing but only to fellow members which makes no sense, as how many of them are gonna need more tickets when they already have their own.

I know it's crazy! If we get to the final there'll be loads available as it won't be a glamour tie so hopefully everyone who wants to get in will do.

I managed to get a £120 one for 2012, on the everton side of the stadium (also ended up getting one on my 3 credits but let my mate have it as it was right at the back of the upper tier). I suspect this season I'll actuall get into the semi final on my 8 credits mainly because of the trains situation - i suspect I'll only need about 2000 tickets left over from the 32000 allocation to meet that criteria.

Stub hub offer 100% guarentee, but they won't appear in there for a couple of weeks once Evertonians have brought theirs then decide to turn a profit. If imagine they'll be a few floating about given people can't get home unless they drive or get a coach.

Can you sel away tickets on StubHub? Not sure if you can, could be wrong thou