• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Hoping someone might be able to help me with this:

I have one adult ticket for Arsenal. I'm an American fan that was hoping to attend my first match at Goodison, as my birthday is this weekend, and it was to be a treat for myself. Alas, circumstances are not going to allow that to happen.

I tried to relist my ticket on the transfer platform, but apparently it's not allowed because I'm not a season ticket holder, only an International Member. In fact, I can't find any way to do anything with the ticket online / on the app at all except to print off a pdf version of it.

Does anyone know whether someone else could use the printed version of the ticket, even though it has my name on it? Do they actually check ID or anything?

I have one adult ticket for Arsenal. I'm an American fan that was hoping to attend my first match at Goodison, as my birthday is this weekend, and it was to be a treat for myself. Alas, circumstances are not going to allow that to happen.

I tried to relist my ticket on the transfer platform, but apparently it's not allowed because I'm not a season ticket holder, only an International Member. In fact, I can't find any way to do anything with the ticket online / on the app at all except to print off a pdf version of it.

Does anyone know whether someone else could use the printed version of the ticket, even though it has my name on it? Do they actually check ID or anything?
Should be good for anyone.

@GrandOldTeam @alan ball Per the explanation above and the info from @Toffeeforme that someone else could use the pdf version, I'm wondering if I could bother one of you guys to help me get this ticket given away to some deserving Evertonian who wouldn't otherwise get a chance to be there. Just want someone to have the sort of experience that I had hoped for myself!

* for reference, the ticket is in the Main Stand (MS1)

Should be good for anyone.
Thanks!

@GrandOldTeam @alan ball Per the explanation above and the info from @Toffeeforme that someone else could use the pdf version, I'm wondering if I could bother one of you guys to help me get this ticket given away to some deserving Evertonian who wouldn't otherwise get a chance to be there. Just want someone to have the sort of experience that I had hoped for myself!

* for reference, the ticket is in the Main Stand (MS1)

Thanks!
Lovely gesture…

Unfortunately unable to go to Arsenal and possibly Luton and Bournemouth games due to work. Will know about Luton or Bournemouth in a week or so time.

So have my ST in GT6 up for sale. FV £55 and can transfer using the ticket transfer function.

Cheers

I have 2 spares for Arsenal on Sunday, MS4, seats together. I was planning to travel from America for my first game at Goodison but have had to cancel the whole trip when family got covid, couldn't leave the kids with grandparents while they were sick.