• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

There’s a ridiculous amount of tickets up on resale now they’ve locked it behind the £35 membership. Never seen anything like it. Genuinely hundreds going, even a few 4 togethers.
I think it's as much to do with the way we've started the season after the last two seasons. People have had enough of paying to watch the dross this owner has turned us into.

There’s a ridiculous amount of tickets up on resale now they’ve locked it behind the £35 membership. Never seen anything like it. Genuinely hundreds going, even a few 4 togethers.

It is showing sold out on the club site.

But I looked yesterday, as a member, and there were loads on sale.

ON EDIT: I have just checked and tickets are available in Lower Bullens, Main Stand and Family Enclosure.

Would these all be people re-selling their tickets?

Last edited:

For the odd game. For a lot of games I'd pick tickets up for around £20 on StubHub, but on the 2 platforms since you can't get one for less than £50.

Stubhub for the most part worked very well.
Yeah they should have kept that and capped the higher end prices at about £100. It would have averaged out with the cheaper games.

As usual, it was people taking the piss selling for loads that ruined it.

It is showing sold out on the club site.

But I looked yesterday, as a member, and there were loads on sale.

ON EDIT: I have just checked and tickets are available in Lower Bullens, Main Stand and Family Enclosure.

Would these all be people re-selling their tickets?
You need to enable the little resale icon on the filter to show them all!

There's 76 tickets up for resale in the Park End, 65 in the Top Balcony. MS1 alone is showing 118 tickets although a lot of these look like them terrible ones at the back which are usually on general sale.

Each section of the Lower Gwladys is showing at least 40 or 50 available so that's a good 300 at least there.

how do i sell my seat and how does it work again for those using it?
I put mine up days ago and it hasn't gone. First time I've ever failed to sell them. Now either fans have had enough or the new rules around membership have ruined it. Either way, Everton have cocked it up.

I've only recently learnt about the membership ordeal. Don't we want the ground full? Why are we (in fact, I refuse to keep saying we now. It's they) why are they fleecing the fans more and more?