• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

I have a question that someone here might be able to help me with.

As an international member, I would like to try to get tickets for the Derby in March. I know that the match is restricted to those that have previously bought a ticket.

If I were to buy a ticket and then sell it through the resale site or this forum before the match, would that still allow me to be eligible for the Derby or would that not count?

Any information would be helpful.
I was able to get a ticket to the Derby a couple years ago when they first went on sale to members, but the availability was EXTREMELY limited. At most 10-20 unobstructed singles scattered around, and the rest were obstructed views at the back of the LG. Pretty sure I even logged in about half an hour early and they had some sort of queueing system in place to manage the traffic on the website.

As for meeting the qualifications to purchase, no idea. Pretty sure only season ticket holders can list their tickets on the resale platform though. Probably best to contact the club directly about this.

Hi
am I right in saying that you have to be a member costing £35 to purchase on the resale platform? Don’t seem to have the permissions even though I’m a season ticket holder.
cheers
Stevie

Yes I think so mate. Appears to have come in this season. Stupid i think