• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Curious to know if anyone has managed to bag one off the resale? I've been going for about a week and every single time its "product not available to you" etc. Im literally seconds from clicking buy now to selecting the seat too.

Then the same seat appears like an hour later.. Seems a bit weird

Curious to know if anyone has managed to bag one off the resale? I've been going for about a week and every single time its "product not available to you" etc. Im literally seconds from clicking buy now to selecting the seat too.

Happened to me for Man City game. Once someone selects a seat they have a certain amount of time to buy it. After that time it's not sold it goes back on for sale.
Took me 3 straight hours of constant refreshing the page and clicking into seats that said 'product not available' to actually get one that I could buy.
As I said in the previous post you have to be extremely quick and lucky for the Bournemouth game getting one of the resale tickets

Happened to me for Man City game. Once someone selects a seat they have a certain amount of time to buy it. After that time it's not sold it goes back on for sale.
Took me 3 straight hours of constant refreshing the page and clicking into seats that said 'product not available' to actually get one that I could buy.
As I said in the previous post you have to be extremely quick and lucky for the Bournemouth game getting one of the resale tickets
Looks like i'll have to plug a mouse in and up my game!

Looks like i'll have to plug a mouse in and up my game!
Ya mate you need alot of patience, luck and good finger muscles!! There was plenty of tickets up for resale for the city game on the Friday and still took 3 hours to get one as there were so many on looking for tickets, that as soon as one came up and clicked on it, it was gone. Hopefully your perseverance will pay off for you

my mates been like this, my bird went onto try and help but just no joy what so ever for him.

Somehow, yes. I was refreshing for hours and was in the same situation as you. Luckily two came up at once and I managed to get one

Seems like the website is broke tbh, I’ve seen this with quite a few seats today. I stuggle to believe anyone can be quick enough to get a ticket in the basket then decide they don’t want it