• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

That's great. But maybe don't add a weird "if you're too lazy" addendum....odd response.

Weird take - some wont be arsed reading it all and that's the most important point. Not reading all that, TLDR etc is a common piss take on here.

This gives the impression that he was at it for quite a while before he got banned. I suggested back in March that he might not be a great person to allow to sell tickets through this forum yet he continued to mess people around till he was banned in October? Responsibility does ultimately lie with us as individuals but you as site owner knew it was happening with some regularity and could have protected people, and I say that with all due respect to you with everything you do to run this forum.

I think that's unfair personally.

This is what you reported in March 2022;

1676288089553.png

He had an account since 2013.

Plenty said, as they have in recent pages here - that he sorted them tickets no bother.

He told me he couldn't refund you because you wouldn't provide bank details - he shared screenshots of you refusing to provide details on how he could refund you.

You didn't come back to me which I think is pretty poor really given I was going out my way to act as a third party to assist.

It's not always black and white, and banning someone immediately shuts down any opportunity to recover money - which I did for everyone who reported it to me except you because you decided you didn't want your money back.

I banned him at the time because he was proving a time bandit for me and he'd had his warning if anyone reported him again he'd be banned even if he did refund them. It was @EvertonCJ @Andy Gray Diving Headers @BNJ1878 who all reported issue with him at the same time and that was that - but as they'll all come and tell you, I got involved and they all got their money back.

Perhaps I should do what I do with our Facebook Group and prevent any ticket exchange thread on here? Delete this thread, and prevent any exchange of tickets?

Weird take - some wont be arsed reading it all and that's the most important point. Not reading all that, TLDR etc is a common piss take on here.

I think that's unfair personally.

This is what you reported in March 2022;

View attachment 204441

He had an account since 2013.

Plenty said, as they have in recent pages here - that he sorted them tickets no bother.

He told me he couldn't refund you because you wouldn't provide bank details - he shared screenshots of you refusing to provide details on how he could refund you.

You didn't come back to me which I think is pretty poor really given I was going out my way to act as a third party to assist.

It's not always black and white, and banning someone immediately shuts down any opportunity to recover money - which I did for everyone who reported it to me except you because you decided you didn't want your money back.

I banned him at the time because he was proving a time bandit for me and he'd had his warning if anyone reported him again he'd be banned even if he did refund them. @EvertonCJ @Andy Gray Diving Headers @BNJ1878 reported issue with him at the same time and that was that - but they all got their money back.

Perhaps I should do what I do with our Facebook Group and prevent any ticket exchange thread on here? Delete this thread, and prevent any exchange of tickets?
Yeah I didn't want to give him my bank details tbh and told him which charity to give the money to but it looks like instead he invested it in the Connor Tinnion GOT Trust.

I think let's draw a line under the Tinnion stuff now. I only raised it initially as I was getting increasingly suspicious of him and didn't want anyone else to fall foul of him. In 10 plus years, I've never had a problem with anyone on here and the majority are absolutely spot on? also, no problem with the admin post before - I saw it as just confirming facts.

Massive ask blues I know, I’m in need of one spare ticket for tonight. It would be hugely appreciated.

Let me know if anything pops up or if you know of someone who has one?

I think let's draw a line under the Tinnion stuff now. I only raised it initially as I was getting increasingly suspicious of him and didn't want anyone else to fall foul of him. In 10 plus years, I've never had a problem with anyone on here and the majority are absolutely spot on? also, no problem with the admin post before - I saw it as just confirming facts.
He's probably not a conman, just somebody who shouldn't be going round offering people tickets if he doesn't defo have them. He's probably getting tickets through somebody else or most probably a supporters club, considering games that have been mentioned. Wolves last season Monday night, Brentford midday a Sunday, City when we were useless, Newcastle midweek games. If he's come up with the tickets and given refunds in the past, he's probably not that bad, just someone who wants to make out he's a big man amongst our support.