• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Hey!

My name is Tore, and I am asking for guidance.
My Pops and I are lifelong Everton fans, which has played a massive role in our lives.

We watched every game together on TV for as long as my childhood.
And even though the local Football team I played for wore red, he chose to buy a complete Blue outfit for the training sessions.

We have had our ups and downs in our relationship throughout the years.
But our shared love for Everton and the beautiful game has sparked conversation and kept us close even in the darkest times.
Next year he is turning 60 years old, and he has shown regret that we never got the chance to visit Goodison Park. And with the new Arena getting built, I think this is the golden opportunity for me to bring him to The Grand Old Lady.

We come from Sweden, and I have no clue how to get my hands on tickets and what other avenues we should visit before the game for a magical atmosphere. Is there any chance someone could help me set this up? Since it means ALOT to me.

Thanks in Advance

Hey!

My name is Tore, and I am asking for guidance.
My Pops and I are lifelong Everton fans, which has played a massive role in our lives.

We watched every game together on TV for as long as my childhood.
And even though the local Football team I played for wore red, he chose to buy a complete Blue outfit for the training sessions.

We have had our ups and downs in our relationship throughout the years.
But our shared love for Everton and the beautiful game has sparked conversation and kept us close even in the darkest times.
Next year he is turning 60 years old, and he has shown regret that we never got the chance to visit Goodison Park. And with the new Arena getting built, I think this is the golden opportunity for me to bring him to The Grand Old Lady.

We come from Sweden, and I have no clue how to get my hands on tickets and what other avenues we should visit before the game for a magical atmosphere. Is there any chance someone could help me set this up? Since it means ALOT to me.

Thanks in Advance
Welcome Tore,

If you can, become a digital member:

only £35 and you get some nice goodies but it gives you access to ticket sales and the Ticket Resale Platform, which nearly always has tickets available.

Otherwise you are in the perfect spot here on GOT for Spares etc or you could try @evertonspares on Twitter.

Hope you manage to get sorted before we move from The Old Lady, your Pops will love it!