• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

The Atalanta credit wont count because the game hasnt been played, for that reason im suprised they didnt put the tickets on sale until after it just to get more money out of the fans. I can seee this going to 10 to be honest, lets be honest about it we know the drill anyway, get desperate for a ticket then watch us role over.....
Tickets will still be on sale after the Atalanta game has been played tho so it could count for someone currently on 11 credits. But yeah I really dont know why we even bother going to this one lol

Hi there, I have three tickets for Upper Bullens (Row R) for the Swansea game - bought them through StubHub, but now the match has been changed to a Monday night I can't go (travelling 150 miles each way and can't take the time off work). Paid £40 each for them, looking at the EFC website I believe the face value is £44 (happy to be corrected), and would be happy to take £35 each for them. StubHub won't let me re-sell them on their website, saying -
"Unfortunately refunds cannot be issued for events that are rescheduled. However, if you are unable to attend the game and someone you know can go instead all you need to do is let us know the name of the person and we will notify the collection point of the change.

Once we receive the name change please advise the person that they'll be able to pick up the tickets from StubHub's collection point. We advise that they arrive at least 2 hours early to avoid queues."
Cheers

The ticket restrictions for the Atalanta home match force me to look for a ticket another way. I was informed by the ticket office, that I can't order a ticket for this match as there are no previous matches are booked against my customer account. I am from Germany and planned my trip for this match months ago and now I can't even buy a ticket on match day as it seems :(
Would be great if someone has one left for me - home fans sector only of course...

The ticket restrictions for the Atalanta home match force me to look for a ticket another way. I was informed by the ticket office, that I can't order a ticket for this match as there are no previous matches are booked against my customer account. I am from Germany and planned my trip for this match months ago and now I can't even buy a ticket on match day as it seems :(
Would be great if someone has one left for me - home fans sector only of course...
The club are muppets, why didn't they just let Atalanta have the whole Bullens Road like they did for Preston in the League Cup. And as they're concerned about fans throwing objects at each other the could of concentrated them in the centre of the stand.

It's common sense, if the clubs KGB are reading this and no doubt there are, giz a job laa!

PM me mate, I can help out. Or even better if you could message us on Twitter @falconblues1878

I've got a spare train ticket from L'pool Lime St to London Euston for tomorrow £34.

Departs at 10:47 arrive Euston 12:59
Return at 18:33 - arrive Lime St 20:51
Advance purchase so train times are fixed.

You'll have to pay the extra to get from Euston to Norwood Junction and back for the game though. (£9.50 pay as you go/oyster).

If anyone is interested reply on here or message me - can meet at Lime Street tomorrow to collect.

I've got a spare train ticket from L'pool Lime St to London Euston for tomorrow £34.

Departs at 10:47 arrive Euston 12:59
Return at 18:33 - arrive Lime St 20:51
Advance purchase so train times are fixed.

You'll have to pay the extra to get from Euston to Norwood Junction and back for the game though. (£9.50 pay as you go/oyster).

If anyone is interested reply on here or message me - can meet at Lime Street tomorrow to collect.

I don’t need the ticket mate sorry - but do you get your ticket so cheap? I do that route all the time and always costs me £50 young railcard, £85 adult.