• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

I am an official member but not a season ticket holder, does anybody know if tickets for away matches become available if not taken by ST holders? I am looking for two tickets for southampton away. Thanks

The section for Southampton has now changed:

Tickets will go on sale in the following order of priority:

Official members on Thursday 16 November at 8am.
*General sale on Friday 17th November at 8am.

I think the club may have passed the point where they can return that extra block to Southampton meaning there is probably still 800-900 left for members/general sale.

The section for Southampton has now changed:

Tickets will go on sale in the following order of priority:

Official members on Thursday 16 November at 8am.
*General sale on Friday 17th November at 8am.

I think the club may have passed the point where they can return that extra block to Southampton meaning there is probably still 800-900 left for members/general sale.

The allocation was decent and it was an early kickoff, could be yet another chance for those who say they cant get on the ladder to get another credit to go with the Leicester one

The allocation was decent and it was an early kickoff, could be yet another chance for those who say they cant get on the ladder to get another credit to go with the Leicester one

Yeah this season has been good for people to get on the ladder and get credits with these plus Europa home games

You should bookmark these posts for when people are complaining at the end of the year, or the beginning of next season that its a closed shop yet again. And the club need to sort out us away ticket blockers and give other people the chance to get to the away games, like unsuprisingly games against the shoite, city and united ;)

My lad has just managed to get a couple of tickets for himself and his mate. Does anyone know of any coaches with spaces for the Palace game? One you can have a bevvy on. I'm posting as they are at work and can't. Thanks in advance

My lad has just managed to get a couple of tickets for himself and his mate. Does anyone know of any coaches with spaces for the Palace game? One you can have a bevvy on. I'm posting as they are at work and can't. Thanks in advance
Hans Tours tweeted last night that they still have seats left mate