MATCH THREAD: Stoke City vs Everton - Sat 29th July - KO 3pm BST

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t ever remember us ripping it up pre season ever. I think it’s just a forum for people to vent their angst. I actually thought we looked in much more control of the game with Braithwaite on. I will also stick my neck out and say we will be ok this season, but it won’t be plain sailing.

Exactly how I seen it , but it doesn’t suit the narrative from those that judged us on one half to say we played ok second half and Branthwaite dobbin and Onana provided very good positives

I don’t ever remember us ripping it up pre season ever. I think it’s just a forum for people to vent their angst. I actually thought we looked in much more control of the game with Braithwaite on. I will also stick my neck out and say we will be ok this season, but it won’t be plain sailing.

Problem is though mate after 2 seasons of fighting relegation a pre - season where we look sharp and look like we've got goals in us wouldn't go amiss going into a new season.

Dobbin gets into some great positions but I worry he's another Stuart Barlow, goes to pieces in the box, had two big chances today and one v Wigan balls them all up.

He was okay but over the 96 minutes Young was head and shoulders above the rest
Which is scary! You do realize that when Young started his youth footballing career at Watford, people were still using dial-up modems to get on the internet!

Let that fact sink in!

Status
Not open for further replies.