MATCH THREAD: Bolton Wanderers vs Everton - 25th July 2023 - KO 7:45pm BST

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I know it's JUST pre season but it's nice to see some good passing, energy and I even like the extra running drills at half time.
Small changes. but then were there similar signs when we had Silva and Brands? I dont know if this is just optimism again, or does it feel like Dyche has the most potential since Silva? (and since early Martinez and middle Moyes)

The Premier League season starting in 2 weeks and half of our first team being sat at home in their bills is what’s worrying me more than anything.

Pickford doesn't matter
Coleman yes but injured
Brainthwaite, Garner - yes but hopefully young enough to get going with their confidence behind them.
Danjuma and Gray might take Time to get going and same with DCL
Yeah so those 7 are definitely in match day squads at least and have not played

Pickford doesn't matter
Coleman yes but injured
Brainthwaite, Garner - yes but hopefully young enough to get going with their confidence behind them.
Danjuma and Gray might take Time to get going and same with DCL
Yeah so those 7 are definitely in match day squads at least and have not played

It’s definitely a concern that none of them have had a second of football this pre-season.

It’s definitely a concern that none of them have had a second of football this pre-season.
Pickford played at the weekend (and in two internationals) and Gray, Branthwaite and Garner have played a lot over the summer so they don’t worry me that much. The others need minutes though.

Status
Not open for further replies.