Mason Springthorpe

Status
Not open for further replies.
By all accounts he is supposed to be something special, yes we have heard this all before but you never know, 1 in 20 could actually make it...

I do believe I broke this news to you last week b):D

Off wsag:

he's in year 11 at the school I teach at.

he's a smashing kid.

it's insane really. he's only been on the bench for the stiffs, next minute shrewsbury have sold him to everton.

he's over the moon. i'm rooting for the lad.

the club are putting him in an albert dock apartment all on his own though. at 16, i don't think thats wise myself.

i taught him all (the geography) he knows.

its mad.

one minute he's probably thinking - wow, maybe i might make it with shrewsbury.

then all of a sudden he finds out that everton (and a whole host of others) have been watching him for over a year.

leaving home at 16 to live in a swanky city centre apartment on your own. fooking mad. i hope they teach him to cook.

a week ago he was oblivious to any of this. it all happened over night.

Just a mad Shrewsbury fan, a home and away type. I think I've seen him in some spurs gear, but really he's a shrewsbury town fan.
Saw a photo of him on his facebook with him and his family In the pub with bubbly and loads of blue and White balloons. He really is on cloud 9.

If he is anywhere near the calibur of Joe Hart then he should oust Howard in a couple of years time.

Good signing.

He's 16. He won't see a top flight game for a looooooong time. Goalies don't hit their prime until about 35 these days.

though i always welcome a signing of great potential id lov of us to say we have this tricky winger or a forward with a eye for goal rather than adefensive minded one

Status
Not open for further replies.