2021/22 Mason Holgate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why doesn't he try and head the ball for Burnley 1st goal? It's like he ducks out of it.

And the 2nd after Kenny is beaten he should get over properly/faster and stop the cross coming in
This. I cant believe more on here haven’t vented on this. He was hiding on that first goal. Why? Surely hes not scared to head the ball. It came right too him and he ducked out of it. Should never wear the shirt again after such cowardice as the far post anchor in that bank of 4 that must’ve been previously purposely selected and practiced on the training ground.

Agreed he's not good enough and is championship standard but to me he does seem like he cares, probably just him richy Gordon Coleman and Allan

Agreed he's not good enough and is championship standard but to me he does seem like he cares, probably just him richy Gordon Coleman and Allan
Agree with this, think he does genuinely care and would imagine that's why Managers always pick him, they must see some sort of fighting spirit, he not a Prem player though and he always gets upset when it's quoted he only Championship level, wonder if the team relegated he will be one of them looking to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.