2021/22 Mason Holgate

Status
Not open for further replies.
supposedly his 1st Red on his 97th appearance, which seems odd considering how he try's to defend,, Gary Stevens on supersport acted as though he could have pulled out the follow through and as though he did on purpose, you cant pull out in mid air lol, though i thought Red right away before the replays as i thought it was an ankle breaker 1st off from the Distance

supposedly his 1st Red on his 97th appearance, which seems odd considering how he try's to defend,, Gary Stevens on supersport acted as though he could have pulled out the follow through and as though he did on purpose, you cant pull out in mid air lol, though i thought Red right away before the replays as i thought it was an ankle breaker 1st off from the Distance

He defo knew what he was doing.

Lost the ball 3 times and a red card, all in ten minutes. Pretty impressive.
He somehow seems to outdo himself from one game to the next, that one last minute or whatever minute it was v wolves by the pen area, was so stupid, when we still had that slim chance then

He could have pulled out of it, he left the foot in deliberately, his head went.

Thought we would a player on our hands a few years ago with this fella, looking like we should ship him out now end of season

Status
Not open for further replies.