2020/21 Mason Holgate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should transplant his fingers where his toes currently are, ain't no defender needs fingers on hands.

download.jpeg

They did say 2months, so hopefully it won’t be long. Will be interesting to see what Ancelotti does when all 4 are fit. I think he would like some pace at the back.

7 weeks Saturday he's been out for with a toe injury.

Would love to know what he done to it.

...Lineker another who struggled for many years with a toe injury. Such a crucial area for a footballer, those injuries have to be managed very carefully.

i’m old, but I’m really not a fan of modern lightweight boots, especially on these surfaces which offer very little give. Hope the lad invests in a decent pair of Puma King going forward, rather than a pair of pink boots with his name on!!

They did say 2months, so hopefully it won’t be long. Will be interesting to see what Ancelotti does when all 4 are fit. I think he would like some pace at the back.

Good headache for Ancelotti to have, we needed competition at the back last season.

It’s another thing that makes me laugh from the media this season, they’re forgetting Holgate was our best defender last season and he’s missed every game so far. Yet certain clubs lose their best centre half and the first game they play without him they’re classed as ‘injury-hit’.

Are metatarsal's not considered part of the toe though?

Fair enough if its metatarsal damage but even a broken toe shouldn't keep you out for upto 12 weeks really.

Thing is the last two times he's played, if I'm right, he's gone of injured, midway through the game. Needs to be brought back when he's right, or it will affect his confidence as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.