• Yeah

Votes: 297 44.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 369 55.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nay from me.

I would chuck Roberto under the bus in a heartbeat but I ain't abandoning Dave at this stage with the Redskins massing and Custer nowhere to be seen.

So we are circling the wagons, looking forward to Warsaw and dreaming of better times in August ;)

14th is terrible. It does't get you relegated though. It goes no worse position wise than this. You can bookmark me forever on that.
Clearly you know nothing then as we will be 15th before we play on Wednesday if Hull beat Sunderland on Tuesday.

It tells me they occur because the fickle haven't got it through their heads we have a manager who worked a miracle last season and WILL be given enough time. It's a big wind up by people with agendas. They'll crawl back under their stones soon.\

So basically, if you 'work a miracle' one season you can do whatever the hell you like the next?

Great logic, Dave. I look forward to Bobby's 'miracle' in our 15-16 Championship season.

How can saying the same things consistently for months be knee jerk?

Despite your weekly Comical Ali act, he's simply not sorting it David. 28 points from 27 games is truly awful.

It is awful, but we're all but safe and your poll is just another bit of litter that's contributing to a miserable period.

Well done. You and the other plotters give yourselves a pat on the back for depressing Everton supporters.

14th is terrible. It does't get you relegated though. It goes no worse position wise than this. You can bookmark me forever on that.

Need to sort things out n the summer and get ready for next season asap.

Hopefully we can win a few more in the EL and give is all a boost.
Who is he going to sign in the summer though? He signed mcgeady and Lennon yet we hardly ever set up with two wide men in the team. It's baffling. Hes recently started going with 3 dms because we have been so shakey at the back. He doesn't seem to have any plan for where he wants us to go.

Because this thread will inevitably be filled with exactly the same kind of comments as in the other multitude of threads about him.

It's boring...

The comments maybe. The actual voting numbers are quite interesting.

Nobody forces you to come into the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.