Do you want Martinez out.

• Yeah

Votes: 297 44.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 369 55.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
14th is terrible. It does't get you relegated though. It goes no worse position wise than this. You can bookmark me forever on that.

Need to sort things out n the summer and get ready for next season asap.

Hopefully we can win a few more in the EL and give is all a boost.

Don't think many expected us to get anything today but the performance was gash. Same set up and story as the last game and it's getting boring tbh. Either change it and revert to last seasons style of play or [Poor language removed] off.

The fact he has plonked another dm into midfield to patch over us shipping goals shows he's got no idea what to do with the team. Signed widemen yet we never play wide men anymore despite the success we had last season with players ahead of our full backs.

First time I've voted yes but he's not done anything in the last 3 months to improve us. If anything the things he's done have made us worse.

I hope to God he sorts it out and gets us back to some resemblance of last season but I have completely lost faith in him and am utterly sick of seeing him in post match interviews. Might as well just watch last week's game and interview.

Did you feel like doing a poll after the EL win on Thursday? If not.......

No but sadly Europa league wins won't prevent relegation.

And as Tubey says, the fact that these pop up after a bad result is one thing, but surely the fact they pop up so often shows you the real problem -- we cannot win games in the league!!

If we went down, then looking at our form all season, it would not be a surprise. We've never got started and we're into the last few months of the season. We might go on a run all of a sudden and be fine, but anyone acting like we're not hurtling towards the bottom 3 is living in ignorance. And if the manager refuses to change anything, then you should forgive the fans for wanting the manager to be changed.

14th is terrible. It does't get you relegated though. It goes no worse position wise than this. You can bookmark me forever on that.

2 wins in 15 games still

Dave ever the optimist mate. Can't Beleive your not worried

No but sadly Europa league wins won't prevent relegation.

And as Tubey says, the fact that these pop up after a bad result is one thing, but surely the fact they pop up so often shows you the real problem -- we cannot win games in the league!!

If we went down, then looking at our form all season, it would not be a surprise. We've never got started and we're into the last few months of the season. We might go on a run all of a sudden and be fine, but anyone acting like we're not hurtling towards the bottom 3 is living in ignorance. And if the manager refuses to change anything, then you should forgive the fans for wanting the manager to be changed.
It tells me they occur because the fickle haven't got it through their heads we have a manager who worked a miracle last season and WILL be given enough time. It's a big wind up by people with agendas. They'll crawl back under their stones soon.\

Status
Not open for further replies.