Martinez Mayhem

Status
Not open for further replies.

20220116_194749.jpg

Well, seems like he’s going to get the job - at least on a short term basis anyway. If/when he arrives who’s he playing and in which formation? Does he promote kids?

From memory with us he favoured a 4-2-3-1 but with Belgium (and I think maybe Wigan) he loved 3 at the back.

Guess your lineups for his first game.
Have to say I'm worried bringing him in with us being in a relegation scrap atm. Would prefer him to come in in the summer. Also worried that its an interim basis so where's the incentive to keep us up coming from, in fact wheres the incentive for him to be arsed at all if the plan is to return to his old job in the summer anyway. Just give it to Dunc if that's the case or commit and give Martinez a 3 year deal.

Pros of his appointment would be how he'd have the likes of Gray and Richarlison playing.

Considering we've sold Digne I wouldn't be surprised to see a formation like 343

Well, seems like he’s going to get the job - at least on a short term basis anyway. If/when he arrives who’s he playing and in which formation? Does he promote kids?

From memory with us he favoured a 4-2-3-1 but with Belgium (and I think maybe Wigan) he loved 3 at the back.

Guess your lineups for his first game.
Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.