Martin Atkinson to ref the Derby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martin Atkinson is the worst type of ref, folds uncontrollably under the pressure of officiating one of the media favorites but suddenly grows a pair in the same game when Everton commit the slightest offence. I've seen the likes of terry and Gerrard tell him what to do in some games

Ya terrible record home and away.would love to address the analfield record.might not be a better time to do it this season to

i've been thinking that for about 3 seasons now. we do have a better squad than them - that's not me being biased, we genuinely do. They do have their own factors which help them out like poor official decisions etc. we just need to believe more. i think it's similar to wales rugby away at england - one win sort of broke the barrier to set up a couple more more recently. same with arsenal winning a trophy, they've won 4 in two seasons now. mentality, but luckily our squad is moving towards a newer generation of players who won't carry the same as previous. RS have been bang average for a good 6 or 7 years now, there's no excuses.

Only way I can see us battering them is if we go and play West brom off the park tonight.

bar the chelsea game we haven't looked like a dominant team ane backed it up (Swansea for example). do I think we are better? Yes. can we win? Yes.

But after so SO many derbies where I have got my hopes up I just don't care about them anymore.

i've been thinking that for about 3 seasons now. we do have a better squad than them - that's not me being biased, we genuinely do. They do have their own factors which help them out like poor official decisions etc. we just need to believe more. i think it's similar to wales rugby away at england - one win sort of broke the barrier to set up a couple more more recently. same with arsenal winning a trophy, they've won 4 in two seasons now. mentality, but luckily our squad is moving towards a newer generation of players who won't carry the same as previous. RS have been bang average for a good 6 or 7 years now, there's no excuses.
Ya fully agree with you.man for man i would take our squad any day of the week its just like you said its the mental aspect.how many times have we met them bang in form with them pmaying poorly and we just freeze.no gerrard there this year either to drive them on.

Only way I can see us battering them is if we go and play West brom off the park tonight.

bar the chelsea game we haven't looked like a dominant team ane backed it up (Swansea for example). do I think we are better? Yes. can we win? Yes.

But after so SO many derbies where I have got my hopes up I just don't care about them anymore.
Thought we bossed southampton game and came away with a cracking result away from home:)

He actually seems to have gotten a little bit better recently. He's now league 2 standard as opposed to conference.

NEA

This derby is ours.

ross-barkley-dancing-gif-limbs-Everton-1376864974c.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.