Mark Hughes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Come on let’s be serious this is never happening in a million years, its probably Bill pissed up somewhere going on about moyes & Hughes. And Dominic king still thinks Bill is making the decisions.

If Moyes was ever going to return it would have been after Martinez was sacked.
Im 99% certain Brands will be picking the next manger and it won’t be a negative dinosaur British manger

Come on let’s be serious this is never happening in a million years, its probably Bill pissed up somewhere going on about moyes & Hughes. And Dominic king still thinks Bill is making the decisions.

If Moyes was ever going to return it would have been after Martinez was sacked.
Im 99% certain Brands will be picking the next manger and it won’t be a negative dinosaur British manger

This isn’t just King. Bascombe also reporting the same in telegraph. Almost like word for. So clearly briefed by someone at the club. Hopefully just to scare the players to step up performances.

If Brands is really in control we won't be hiring Moyes, Hughes, Sam or any of the other retread PL managers who should have been completely binned off by now. So if we are actually going to hire one of those clowns we not only will have a horrid manager but we will lose Brands. And then we are truly screwed. I don't think the ownership is that dumb.

If Brands is really in control we won't be hiring Moyes, Hughes, Sam or any of the other retread PL managers who should have been completely binned off by now. So if we are actually going to hire one of those clowns we not only will have a horrid manager but we will lose Brands. And then we are truly screwed. I don't think the ownership is that dumb.

Honestly, I said a few months ago that Brands would never hire Moyes, but now im totally convinced hes next up.

If Silva has been sacked we are in real trouble, even more trouble than we are now.

In that case we would need :

A manager that knows the league
A manager that can grind out results
A manager that can make a team hard to beat
A manager currently out of work

Moyes is ya man sadly.

We got Sam in cos we needed somebody like him, if Silva has gone, we need a Moyes.

Gives us a chance to get to the summer when our options open up vastly.

Give me other names? Ive thought long and hard and Moyes is the obvious choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.