2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, not really bothered by him being gone. I cannot believe... well actually I really can, but I cannot believe that the board has gone NOTHING to prepare for this. I still think the crowd should be singing "sack the board" loudly this weekend.

Nice bloke. Felt he got Everton at times.

These players are an utter disgrace really.

Wish him well. Much like Martinez really. Just didn't do eniught

Not having a go at you mate here but what does "getting us" actually entail?

Is it spouting bollox about our history, sucking up to the fans, a style of play? I honestly don't know.

Martinez "got" us yet spouted absolute turd constantly, especially in his last 2 years.

Koeman didn't "get" us and got the bullet.

Only thing Fat Boy "got" was extra chips.

Silva, you say, "got" us and he's been the worst of the bunch.

What is there to "get"? We're currently an absolute non-entity.

Duncan is just fine for Saturday. BUT.....he is not the answer, and if he actually wins a game or two, there is no room for sentiments and MUST NOT be appointed for any nonsensical trial period.
I’m dead against Moyes. He’s never won anything and since he left us, he’s pretty much failed in every job, save the West Ham appointment, where he managed to keep them up.
Howe is too similar to Silva, as In lots of potential, Hughes isn’t really worth a comment, Benitez.....good pedigree, but as soon as we lose a game or two, you just know the “small club” comments will come back to haunt him.
Surely it’s obvious to the hierarchy that we now need a big appointment....a manager who is used to winning things, and who can add some enthusiasm, inspiration and motivation to the club, players and supporters.

Not having a go at you mate here but what does "getting us" actually entail?

Is it spouting bollox about our history, sucking up to the fans, a style of play? I honestly don't know.

Martinez "got" us yet spouted absolute turd constantly, especially in his last 2 years.

Koeman didn't "get" us and got the bullet.

Only thing Fat Boy "got" was extra chips.

Silva, you say, "got" us and he's been the worst of the bunch.

What is there to "get"? We're currently an absolute non-entity.

The only thing I want any of them to get, is trophies.

I've just heard the news on the Arsenal - Brighton pre-match. Tony Adams says Silva is getting the blame but the directors do the recruiting and
they're to blame. He said that Iwobi was a poor buy, and he should know, and that Silva hasn't been given a replacement for Lukaku. Maybe, but I still think he could've got more from Kean. Not 20 goals a season levels - yet - but enough to get the forward structure more efficient. Marco is a lovely man and I wish him
well in the future.

I've just heard the news on the Arsenal - Brighton pre-match. Tony Adams says Silva is getting the blame but the directors do the recruiting and
they're to blame. He said that Iwobi was a poor buy, and he should know, and that Silva hasn't been given a replacement for Lukaku. Maybe, but I still think he could've got more from Kean. Not 20 goals a season levels - yet - but enough to get the forward structure more efficient. Marco is a lovely man and I wish him
well in the future.

Iwobi has actually been better than expected. I would have put money on him being full on Bolasie-esque terrible when we signed him, but he's been merely 'sort of bad'.

Status
Not open for further replies.