2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Koeman deserved it for Rooney and Sigurdsson. I’m not sure he would have been sacked had he avoided those signings.
Sigs is a big problem for us, he’s one of them luxury players that doesn’t have to work to hard in a hard working side. We haven’t enough of them hard working players, he’s a lazy player that just strolls around, but can change a game in a moment, atm though he shouldn’t be starting.

Dunc! Laugh or cry?
I am hoping this means they have a permanent candidate in mind that is not currently available at short notice. Someone of quality who has won things and has never relegated a team or formally managed Everton.
Could it be they actually get a real qualified manager this time and not an apprentice?

Great. The intellectual elite that is Duncan Ferguson will manage the team for Chelsea.

Sigh.
Well with Silva in charge against Chelsea we had no chance, the sacking and Dunc getting his first game as a manager I think all will be up for it, I feel more confident of getting a result at the weekend than I would if Silva was still here.

Sigs is a big problem for us, he’s one of them luxury players that doesn’t have to work to hard in a hard working side. We haven’t enough of them hard working players, he’s a lazy player that just strolls around, but can change a game in a moment, atm though he shouldn’t be starting.
and yet he covers more ground per game than anyone else - odd that....

Dunc! Laugh or cry?
I am hoping this means they have a permanent candidate in mind that is not currently available at short notice. Someone of quality who has won things and has never relegated a team or formally managed Everton.
Could it be they actually get a real qualified manager this time and not an apprentice?
Moyes linked heavily, but perhaps Rafael is being lined up, that probably would take a bit of time.

Dunc! Laugh or cry?
Has anyone informally managed Everton?

Well with Silva in charge against Chelsea we had no chance, the sacking and Dunc getting his first game as a manager I think all will be up for it, I feel more confident of getting a result at the week than I would if Silva was still here.
This might come as a surprise to you given our recent exchanges.

But I think that's a load of wham honestly. You think a strikers coach who cant even coach strikers properly can manage a football team against probably the 3rd most in form team in the league? Give me a break. I would've rather had Silva personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.