2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's hardly set the world alight
Compared to walsh?

I stand by my opinion that brands is far better for this club than those turning on him give him credit for. Hamstrung by massive wages he had to get rid of before signing others, a manager chosen before he arrived who has ran the team into the ground and working under a board that is still got kenwright on it.

Much like the young players who have left us, if he did go, fans would look back one day and wonder what might have been.

BREAKING HES GONE !!!!!

Been waiting for me arl fella to go round chippy for a few hours now this waiting is hungry work.

What if, and this is a big if.

Part of the idea of Moyes was to work under a very restricted budget again to save money following on from the massive money invested already.

Considering we won't have any cash with the new stadium being built, Moyes is proven to work without money and keep the club in the top half / Europe.

Maybe that's why he is considered?

What if, and this is a big if.

Part of the idea of Moyes was to work under a very restricted budget again to save money following on from the massive money invested already.

Considering we won't have any cash with the new stadium being built, Moyes is proven to work without money and keep the club in the top half / Europe.

Maybe that's why he is considered?

Depressing

Status
Not open for further replies.